Whisper

Friday, May 23, 2014

How is a Hutch Like a Bowling Pin????

Well, it's been a while since I've posted last. I teach school full time and the end of the year is CRAZY! So, I just officially checked out for the summer. I'll need to come back to school and sort lab equipment and get stuff put away but I now have more freedom to do that on my own time frame.

Today I want to share a few pictures of a hutch that I redid. Here's what I started with:

This is a nice piece of maple furniture. Very sturdy, it just has some blemishes. According to what is inside the drawers, this is made of the same kind of wood they use for bowling pins???

I painted the bulk of the dresser French Linen, then applied a stencil procedure to the top.

Here's the whole thing finished and in the shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment