Whisper

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Well, so far this blogging has been frustrating since I can't figure out how to improve this page. But I'm not giving up... I'll keep trying. I mentioned that I'd tell about the parka story. Well, about 6 weeks ago, I decided to order a new parka for this Arctic trip. Some time goes by and the parka shows up at my doorstep. I tried on the parka and it was huge...big enough to fit an adult male polar bear. I went back to the web site and it did say that the jackets are unisex and run large. So, I call the company for advice on what size to order and talk to them about mailing the parka back for a medium this time. I put the parka in the mail and wait for the new smaller size to arrive. Well, when the new parka did arrive it was another XL. I called the company again. They assured me that they would get that medium right out to me and that it would arrive before I leave for my trip (3 days from now). So far, no new parka has been received. I have a back up plan so that I don't freeze while in the Arctic.

No comments:

Post a Comment