Whisper

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Back to School Time

I can hardly believe it's been 10 days since my last blog post. What have I been doing with my time? Well, since I'm a high school teacher, I've been trying to get things done around my house so I can go back to school with a clear mind. I spent 3 days cleaning our mess of a basement. Since I redo furniture and other items for a booth where I sell vintage items, I am constantly working in our basement and it had become a REAL mess. Yes, I took before and after pictures but I just don't have the heart to post that for all the world to see... well, ok, for any of my 3 readers to see. LOL I've also been working in the yard, repotting plants, working at our church bazaar, and going to inservices for two different schools. Today was our first official day back at school even though I went down last week to get an early start. Mostly meetings today and tomorrow we get to work in our classrooms. Maybe I'll post a picture of my room at the end of the day tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment